The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating our Services, and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
- Contact Information.
When you sign up to use the Services, purchase our Products or contact us using any of the variety of ways found on our Site you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, billing address, shipping address, username and e-mail address (collectively, the “Contact Information”). We do not collect any Contact Information from you when you use our Services unless you provide us with the Contact Information voluntarily. The Contact Information is used to ship the selected Products you order or provide the requested service or information.
- Billing Information.
- Geolocation Information.
To provide access to the Services while you are using an electronic device, we automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Services are running on your mobile device. You may control the collection of Geolocational Information through the user settings on your device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case Sprezz will not be able to provide certain services to you. Please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences on the site on an ongoing basis.
- Other Information.
In addition to the Contact Information, Payment Information and Geolocation Information, we may collect additional information (the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the App you visit, etc.;
- Information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), App type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
- Activity and usage information occurring via the App, including tagging data, favorites, preferences, session lengths; and similar data.
- From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We use session cookies, which expire once you close your web browser, to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the App. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the App may not function properly.
Sprezz NYC, Inc.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use the Contact Information, Geolocation Information and Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide you the Services, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and to improve our Services.
You also authorize us to use and/or share your Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyze your Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, your Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sprezz or others.
- Your Employer. If you have received access to the Services through your employer, we will share your Information in an aggregated anonymous manner with your employer in the form of reports.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
If you have provided us any personal information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at [email address] In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Sprezz marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to external websites. Sprezz encourages you to review the privacy and security policies of any externally linked websites that may be accessed through the Services. Sprezz assumes no responsibility or liability for the information collection and disclosure practices of any external websites that a user can access through the Services. Please check the privacy policies of these external websites before you submit any personal information to them.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Services and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us maybe transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you do so at your own risk.
Notice to California Residents
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact us via email at [INSERT EMAIL ADDRESS].
Notice to Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
DO NOT TRACK
Sprezz does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us
Or write to us at:
Sprezz NYC, Inc
[INSERT PHYSICAL ADDRESS]